About Us

Our History

We opened our doors in 1959 as St. Vincent Hospital Federal Credit Union, and on 04/04/04 we changed our name to Mercy Health Partners Federal Credit Union.

The Board of Directors determined that the new name more appropriately reflects the growth of the Credit Union's field of membership which includes the employees of Mercy Health - Northern Region, including Mercy Health’s subsidiaries, affiliates, doctors’ offices and staff.

Our Mission Statement

The mission of Mercy Health Partners Federal Credit Union is to provide quality, competitive and convenient financial service to members, while maintaining sound financial strength.